Friday, March 27, 2009

Cinderella

So lately I have toyed with the idea of potty training.  If you know Chloe, you know that she loves princesses, and all things girly, I have no idea where she gets it, or what to do with her.  Anyway, so I bought some princess pull-ups and when we got home and put Chloe in a pair, she wanted to hold the Cinderella pull-up, and when I walked back in the room, she had climbed in my bed, and tucked Cinderella in, and said "watch Cinderella."  It was so funny, because she was so careful that Cinderella could see the TV, and that we didn't cover up her eyes with the blanket.  The good news is that I don't need to buy dolls anymore, just character pull-ups.

2 comments:

Wish upon a Starr said...

So you can forget about the dolls, but good luck getting that on her behind. That or she will start talking to her bum. "Cinderella, are you warm down there?" "Cinderella, do you want to play?" It should be great!!

Thomas Rust said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That is hillarious!

To go along with Mel, she'll keep her butt in the air so that Cinderella can ALWAYS see the t.v.

Oh, Chloe you make us smile!