Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween

I'm finally getting around to posting my Halloween pictures. This was Chloe's first year trick-or-treating (because she was so sick with her skin peeling off of her that we didn't go last year). As you can tell from the first picture, she was not a huge fan of her costume. But if we took of her hood, she would tolerate it. Then she found out she got candy, and that is when it got really fun. We partied with the Glines family, visited G & G Mansfield, GG & GG Bergquist, and GG Mansfield, and visited the rec. center. It was so much fun. I think that I had more fun showing off Chloe, than she had trick-or-treating. She is getting even more fun the older she gets!

6 comments:

Thomas Rust said...

OMG!!!! she looks so cute - and mad - but mostly cute!!!

I LOVED watching Abby's little mind work through that whole, I stand in front of some door, someone opens it, I hand them my bucket, and wallah CANDY!!

SOOO COOOL!

Melinda said...

Halloween is so fun with kids, I agree! What a cutie!

Wish upon a Starr said...

Good times!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

She is so cute. I'm glad we were able to see you guys on Halloween.

The Merkleys said...

What a cutie, Halloween is so much fun. We miss you guys. That is an awesome elk Mike got. Steve and I are just going crazy over the pic!

The Merkleys said...

Hi its me again. I just read your post about your throid! I am so glad you are ok. Keep in touch.